New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Swine flu deaths in 2009 much higher than previously estimated
International group estimates the death toll in the worldwide H1N1 flu pandemic of 2009 to be 10 times higher than the official WHO figure, which is based on lab-confirmed cases.
Help by adding tags...
Death toll for 2009 pandemic flu much higher than official worldwide estimates
- A research team consisting of more than 60 collaborators in 26 countries has estimated the global death toll from the 2009 outbreak of the H1N1 virus to be 10 times higher than the World Health...
Bacteria Mind Map
EM Mindset: Andrew Sloas - Emergentologist - emdocs
- Continuing with our EM Mindset series, here is another piece by Dr. Sloas to kick off Monday. We are a life and death subspecialty as emergentologist
Harvard Neurosurgeon Confirms The Afterlife Exists
- By Steven Bancarz| Do we have a soul? Is there life after death? The afterlife is something that has been experienced by countless people since recorded
Immune System Flowchart
- When originally learning about the immune system I struggled to understand how the different components developed individually and worked together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent...
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
Endocrine System Chart
- Useful chart explaining glands and hormones!