New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
A short daytime nap could improve memory by fivefold, study finds
Researchers found that participants who slept for 45-60 minutes after a learning task had much better subsequent memory recall than those who did not have a nap.
Help by adding tags...
Histology Learning System - Common Confusions
- Histology Learning System Appendix
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!
Learning to talk is in the genes
- Researchers have found evidence that genetic factors may contribute to the development of language during infancy.
Food for thought: Master protein enhances learning and memory
- Just as some people seem built to run marathons and have an easier time going for miles without tiring, others are born with a knack for memorizing things, from times tables to trivia facts.
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.
Endocrine System Chart
- Useful chart explaining glands and hormones!