New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Disruption of sleep in children could hamper memory processes
Sleep disordered breathing can hamper memory processes in children, according to a new study.
Help by adding tags...
The Secrets of Sleep - The Naked Scientists
- Naked Scientists - 20th Jan 2015 - The Secrets of Sleep
ANS Drugs - Mind Map
How common is obstructive sleep apnoea really in the UK?
- I was listening to a lecture about obstructive sleep apnoea which mentioned that this was a relatively common illness but when I walk around, I can't imagine that many people are affected. Is it so...
Revision robs teens of sleep
- Teenagers are being robbed of vital sleep as they cram in up to 14-plus hours of exam revision each week.
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!
Endocrine System Chart
- Useful chart explaining glands and hormones!