New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Playing a wind instrument could help lower the risk of sleep apnoea
A new study has found that wind instrument players have a reduced risk of developing obstructive sleep apnoea.
Help by adding tags...
Man taken to hospital after gale-force winds bring down 'feeling under
- A man was taken to hospital with head injuries after an NHS sign asking people if they were "feeling under the weather" was ripped down by violent winds and came crashing on top of him.
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
Immune System Flowchart
- When originally learning about the immune system I struggled to understand how the different components developed individually and worked together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent...
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.
- Spectrum of antimicrobials