New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Young stone masons and construction workers at risk of serious occupational lung disease even when they don't have symptoms
Despite long established legislation, a new study published in the scientific journal, Occupational Medicine, shows that...
Help by adding tags...
Interstitial Lung Disease / Pulmonary Fibrosis
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!
- Primary spontaneous pneumothorax is associated with smoking but defined as occurring in the absence of known lung disease
Lung cancer risks and causes | Cancer Research UK
- Lung cancer is the second commonest cancer diagnosed in the UK. It is one of the few cancers where there is a clear cause, with the majority of cases caused by smoking.
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more