New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Burgess introduces bill to repeal SGR formula, preserve Medicare integrity
Congressman Michael C. Burgess has introduced H.R. 1470, the 'SGR Repeal and Medicare Provider Payment Modernization...
Help by adding tags...
DermaPure receives Medicare coverage and reimbursement
- Tissue Regenix Group plc, the regenerative medical devices company, today announces its DermaPure® dermal allograft has received notice of Local Coverage Determination (LCD) from the...
Endocrine System Chart
- Useful chart explaining glands and hormones!
APTA, AOTA, and ASHA agree: Medicare SGR bill leaves beneficiary access issue behind
- With more than one million Medicare beneficiaries at risk for being denied necessary outpatient therapy services, the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA), the American Physical...
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more
- Spectrum of antimicrobials