New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Morning Report by @tedkoko
Case Presentation 57 yr old M with a history of CAD, hypothyroidism and HTN presents to the emergency department with palpitations. He reports that the
Help by adding tags...
Bariatric Osteomalacia (Fiona Cook MD) - Internal Medicine Grand Rounds
- Department of Internal Medicine Grand Rounds Lecture Series: Bariatric Osteomalacia: An increasingly common but poorly recognized disorder. Speaker: Fiona Cook, MD
ANS Drugs - Mind Map
NIH VideoCast - CC Grand Rounds: Ankylosing Spondylitis in 2012: From Genetic Discovery to Better Outcome
- CC Grand Rounds: Ankylosing Spondylitis in 2012: From Genetic Discovery to Better Outcome
Morning Report: 6/24/2014 - The Original Kings of County
- Case#1: A 45 year-old man helmeted motorcyclist struck by van, negative loss of consciousness, and currently GCS 15 and appropriate but complaining of headache. CT scan shows a small, lenticular he...
- Here you will find information regarding rotation schedules, academic resources, wellness and facts about our program and residents. Check out our bios and photos. Please also visit the Emerg...
Morning Report by TeKo and CoHo – 6/23
- Thanks to @tedkoko and @choran418 for writing up this am report. 57 yr old M with a history of DMII and HTN presents to the emergency department with
#TipsForNewDocs | How to give a great Consult - CanadiEM
- This is part of the BoringEM #TipsForNewDocs series providing helpful hints for doctors at the start of their new residency year.