New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Scientists trace genomic evolution of high-risk leukemia
Highly sensitive genomic analysis of acute lymphoblastic leukemia cells reveals for the first time how the malignant cells evolve to cause relapseBy genomic sequencing...
Help by adding tags...
Hariy Cell in Leukaemia
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more
- Sometimes an immature blast cell have two gene mutations which prevent it from maturing into a specialized blood cell and cause it to multiply out of control...
Study identifies genetic cause of increased leukemia risk
- The discovery of a gene mutation that increases the risk of acute lymphoblastic leukemia, may help doctors to increase monitoring and to develop strategies to prevent the disease.
In the sea, a deadly form of leukemia is catching
- Outbreaks of leukemia that have devastated some populations of soft-shell clams along the east coast of North America for decades can be explained by the spread of cancerous tumor cells from...
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...