New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Promising drug a 'new paradigm' for treating leukemia
Researchers at the University of Virginia School of Medicine have developed a compound that delays leukemia in mice and effectively kills leukemia cells in human tissue samples, raising hopes...
Help by adding tags...
In Alzheimer's mice, memory restored with cancer drug
- Memory and as well as connections between brain cells were restored in mice with a model of Alzheimer's given an experimental cancer drug, Yale School of Medicine researchers reported in the...
Control switch that modulates cell stress response may be key to multiple diseases
- Researchers at the University of California, San Diego School of Medicine have discovered a control switch for the unfolded protein response (UPR), a cellular stress relief mechanism drawing...
Cell type responsible for scarring, skin-cancer growth identified by Stanford scientists
- A skin cell responsible for scarring, and a molecule that inhibits the cell's activity, have been identified by researchers at the Stanford University School of Medicine.
Old cancer drug could have new use in fighting cancer
- A drug used for decades to treat leukemia may have other uses in the fight against cancer, researchers at the University of Missouri have found.
Researchers effectively and safely overcome radiation resistance in leukemia with an engineered precision medicine
- Improved survival rates demonstrated in mouse models of aggressive human leukemia using leukemia cells taken directly from patients, according to new EBioMedicine...
Bacteria Mind Map