New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
In the sea, a deadly form of leukemia is catching
Outbreaks of leukemia that have devastated some populations of soft-shell clams along the east coast of North America for decades can be explained by the spread of cancerous tumor cells from...
Help by adding tags...
- Sometimes an immature blast cell have two gene mutations which prevent it from maturing into a specialized blood cell and cause it to multiply out of control...
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...
What is leukemia?
- Leukemia is a collection of cancers which create a large amount of immature blood cells. These immature blood cells take up space in the bone marrow, prevent...
Internal medicine on Instagram: “Leukemia cutis forearms Leukemia cutis: extensor forearms.”
- “Leukemia cutis forearms Leukemia cutis: extensor forearms.”
Scientists trace genomic evolution of high-risk leukemia
- Highly sensitive genomic analysis of acute lymphoblastic leukemia cells reveals for the first time how the malignant cells evolve to cause relapseBy genomic sequencing...
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!