New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Persistent anti-tumor immune response enabled by novel gene therapy
Cancer immunotherapy can successfully use the body's own immune system to kill tumor cells.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
'Astonishing': Tumor Gone After One Dose of Immunotherapy
- Combination immunotherapy has had great success in clinical trials, including this remarkable response.
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!