New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Pioneering research advances treatment for overactive bladder and irritable bowel syndrome
Researchers at the University of Surrey have discovered how the receptors responsible for contractions in the bladder, regulate the body's clock genes.
Help by adding tags...
Research on medical abortion and miscarriage may change international routines
- Two scientific studies led by researchers at Sweden's Karolinska Institutet are expected to form the basis of new international recommendations for the treatment of medical abortions and...
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.
New genomic research amends earlier triple negative breast cancer finding
- Weill Cornell Medical College investigators tried to validate a previously reported molecular finding on triple negative breast cancer that many hoped would lead to targeted treatments for the...
Mental practice and physical therapy effective treatment for stroke, research shows
- A combination of mental practice and physical therapy is an effective treatment for people recovering from a stroke, according to researchers at Georgia State University.
Do you have the "fat gene" and can you beat it? Dr. Daniel Reardon, co-founder of MuscleGenes is on the case...
- MuscleGenes has been chosen to partner with leading sports science researchers at Loughborough University on the FTO gene. This research will further our understanding of the fundamental question, ...
Research offers hope to chronic pain sufferers - BBC News
- Cambridge University researchers have identified a faulty gene that seems to switch pain off in some people and it is hoped the discovery could lead to new treatments.