New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Genetically engineered Salmonella promising as anti-cancer therapy
A new study has demonstrated that genetically modified Salmonella can be used to kill cancer cells.
Help by adding tags...
How cancer can spread
- Cancer cells can be carried in the bloodstream or lymphatic system to other parts of the body. There they can start to grow into new tumours.
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
A digital field guide to cancer cells
- Scientists are mapping the habits of cancer cells, turn by microscopic turn.
Combining the old and new to kill cancer cells
- A team of Singapore based scientists have found that pairing a new approach with an old drug may be an effective approach to treat common cancers.
Immune System Flowchart
- When originally learning about the immune system I struggled to understand how the different components developed individually and worked together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent...
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!