New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Ovarian cancer: Genetic testing should be accessible to all women with the disease
The genes BRCA1 and BRCA2 play a significant role in hereditary breast and ovarian cancers.
Help by adding tags...
Genetics - Genetic testing and counselling - NHS Choices
- Genetic testing can be used to find out whether a person is carrying a specific genetic mutation (altered gene) that causes a particular medical condition.
Immune System Flowchart
- This has been designed to show how the different components of the immune system develop individually and work together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent way to demonstrate this an...
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
ANS Drugs - Mind Map
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.