New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
New Tamiflu study suggests drug does reduce flu impact considerably
The new study comes after a previous meta-analysis described Tamiflu as having “small, non-specific effects on reducing the time to alleviation of influenza symptoms in adults.”
Help by adding tags...
Oseltamivir: the real world data
- To coincide with the publication of an updated systematic review by the Cochrane group the BMJ invited Nick Freemantle and colleagues to consider the current status of observational studies of osel...
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
Tamiflu: “a nice little earner”
- Is the story of oseltamivir, and similar antiviral drugs, a classic one of big pharma greed? Andrew Jack finds a more nuanced reality
Oseltamivir for influenza in adults and children: systematic review of clinical study reports and summary of regulatory comments
- Objective To describe the potential benefits and harms of oseltamivir by reviewing all clinical study reports (or similar document when no clinical study report exists) of randomised placebo contro...
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!
Endocrine System Chart
- Useful chart explaining glands and hormones!