New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Study: Advocacy, race affect flu vaccination rates
A doctor's recommendation and a patient's race may influence flu vaccination rates, according to researchers at Henry Ford Hospital in Detroit.
Help by adding tags...
Vaccination against H5N1 flu virus generates broadly reactive antibodies
- Vaccine researchers have developed a strategy aimed at generating broadly cross-reactive antibodies against the influenza virus: embrace the unfamiliar.
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…
Can dignity affect survival of terminally ill patients?
- A report in the current issue of Psychotherapy and Psychosomatics by a group of Portoguese investigators headed by Antonio Barbosa applies a new psychotherapeutic approach, dignity...
Making a Strong Recommendation for Adult Vaccination
- Learn how to strengthen vaccine recommendations for adult patients, including videos demonstrating quick and effective ways to share compelling information.
Patients less likely to die if readmitted to same hospital, study finds
- Researchers analysing more than 9m Medicare patients finds benefits of sending patients who had extensive surgeries to same hospital they had the operation
Immune System Flowchart
- When originally learning about the immune system I struggled to understand how the different components developed individually and worked together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent...
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.