New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Researchers track protein 'hitchhiker' in fluorescent worms
Understanding healthy cell division could have implications for cancer patients, embryosDividing cells--whether they're in an embryo or an adult--rely on the right...
Help by adding tags...
Researchers discover genetic origins of myelodysplastic syndrome using stem cells
- Induced pluripotent stem cells (iPSCs) - adult cells reprogrammed back to an embryonic stem cell-like state - may better model the genetic contributions to each patient's particular disease.
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...
A new tool for understanding ALS: Patients' brain cells
- Researchers create a free public library of versatile stem cells from ALS patientsFast Facts: More than 30,000 people in the U.S.
Researchers devise a powerful new approach to drug design and demonstrate its potential against cancer cells
- Exploring the fundamental mechanism by which a cell-surface receptor transmits its signal, an international team of Ludwig researchers and their colleagues has established proof of concept for...
How to Approach Medical and Surgical Finals
Bacteria Mind Map
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.