New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
FDA approves new psoriasis drug Cosentyx
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration has approved Cosentyx (secukinumab) to treat adults with moderate-to-severe plaque psoriasis.
Help by adding tags...
Does sunlight make psoriasis better or worse?
- I have heard that sunlight can be helpful for psoriasis, yet the other day I heard someone I know say that it makes their's worse. I got quite confused and couldn't understand if it makes it bett...
Endocrine System Chart
- Useful chart explaining glands and hormones!
Cosentyx (secukinumab) is the first IL-17A inhibitor to be available for moderate to severe plaque psoriasis in the UK
- Novartis Pharmaceuticals UK Limited (Novartis) has announced that Cosentyx (secukinumab) is available for use in the UK for the treatment of moderate to severe plaque psoriasis in adults who...
Provectus Biopharmaceuticals begins recruitment for phase 2 mechanism of action clinical trial of PH-10 for psoriasis
- Provectus Biopharmaceuticals, Inc., a development-stage oncology and dermatology biopharmaceutical company ('Provectus'), has announced that it has opened recruitment for its phase 2 mechanism...
Proteins identified that are likely to trigger psoriasis
- Case Western Reserve scientists have taken a huge leap toward identifying root causes of psoriasis, an inflammatory skin condition affecting 125 million people around the world.
Psoriasis: Otezla (apremilast), receives European marketing authorisation in two therapeutic indications
- Celgene UK has announced that the European Commission has licensed Otezla, the Company's oral selective inhibitor of phosphodiesterase 4 (PDE4), in two therapeutic...
US regulatory submission of the first aerosol foam for psoriasis
- LEO Pharma announced it has submitted a New Drug Application to the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for calcipotriene/betamethasone dipropionate aerosol foam 0,005%/0,064% for the...