New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Researchers find gene that confirms existence of psoriatic arthritis
PsA is a common form of inflammatory form of arthritis causing pain and stiffness in joints and tendons that can lead to joint damage.
Help by adding tags...
Internal medicine on Instagram: “Psoriatic arthritis with distal joint involvement in the third and fifth digits (arrow). Onycholysis is also seen in most of the…”
- “Psoriatic arthritis with distal joint involvement in the third and fifth digits (arrow). Onycholysis is also seen in most of the fingernails.”
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more
Psoriatic Arthritis. What is psoriatric arthritis? Information | Patient
- Synonyms: psoriatic arthropathy, arthropathia psoriatica, arthritis mutilans, seronegative arthritis associated with psoriasis See also separate articles...
Researchers identify gene linked with early epilepsy
- Certain types of early-onset epilepsy are caused by previously unknown mutations of a potassium channel gene, KCNA2. The mutations disrupt the electrical balance in the brain in two ways.
Apremilast for Psoriasis and Psoriatic Arthritis
- An overview of the use, safety, and efficacy of the PDE4 inhibitor apremilast, a promising new systemic therapy for treating psoriatic disease.
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…