New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Who are the men and boys suffering from anorexia?
A new study by researchers from the University of Montreal reveals the current state of knowledge about anorexia in men and boys. 'Most of the knowledge about anorexia pertains to females.
Help by adding tags...
Women and men have different exclusion criteria for rtPA
- After analyzing stroke treatment records, researchers at Rhode Island Hospital in collaboration with researchers from the University of Cincinnati learned that women and men have different...
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
Suffering from abuse during childhood increases the chances of depression, above all in those adults who are genetically predisposed
- An international research project led by scientists from the University of Granada has demonstrated that the risk of suffering from depression due to abuse during childhood is significantly...
UTMB researchers develop Ebola vaccine effective in a single dose
- An interdisciplinary team from The University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston and Profectus BioSciences, Inc.
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!
- Spectrum of antimicrobials