New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Hunger versus reward: How do anorexics control their appetite?
Many adults, regardless of their weight, resolve to avoid fatty foods and unhealthy desserts.
Help by adding tags...
Multitasking hunger neurons also control compulsive behaviors
- In the absence of food, neurons that normally control appetite initiate complex, repetitive behaviors seen in obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD), and anorexia nervosa, according to a new study...
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)
Mulling the marijuana munchies: How the brain flips the hunger switch
- The 'munchies,' or that uncontrollable urge to eat after using marijuana, appear to be driven by neurons in the brain that are normally involved in suppressing appetite, according to a new study...
ANS Drugs - Mind Map
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.