New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Western researchers explore links between learning disorders in children
New interdisciplinary research from Western University has uncovered fundamental links among three major learning difficulties in some school-age children.
Help by adding tags...
Classroom behaviour and dyslexia research
- Bournemouth University lecturer Dr Julie Kirkby is investigating the significance of copying and note-taking in the classroom and how it affects the learning of Dyslexic children.
Bacteria Mind Map
Children with dyslexia at increased risk for physical abuse
- Adults who have dyslexia are much more likely to report they were physically abused before they turned 18 than their peers without dyslexia, according to a new study from researchers at the...
Researchers report technique that enables patient with 'word blindness' to read again
- In the journal Neurology, researchers report a novel technique that enables a patient with 'word blindness' to read again.Word blindness is a rare neurological condition.
University of Florida researchers say lupus treatment shows early promise
- A new treatment that may reverse the effects of the most common type of lupus has shown promising results after undergoing early testing by a team of researchers at University of Florida...
Researchers find key mechanism leading to vascular calcification - 'hardening of the arteries, valves or plaque'
- A University of Miami Miller School of Medicine research team has uncovered a key mechanism in the development of vascular calcification, or hardening of the arteries, valves or plaque - a...
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...