New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Does 'dyslexia' disable teachers?
Different labels for difficulties with reading have been found to be associated with varying beliefs in how effective teachers believe they can be.
Help by adding tags...
Brain study shows dyslexia impacts mathematical processing
- In the first known study of its kind, researchers have identified brain activity that links dyslexia to difficulty with math.
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.
Action video games may help people with dyslexia learn to read
- In addition to their trouble with reading, people with dyslexia also have greater difficulty than typical readers do when it comes to managing competing sensory cues, according to a study...
Less brain tissue not to blame for reading difficulties in dyslexia
- In people with dyslexia, less gray matter in the brain has been linked to reading disabilities, but now new evidence suggests this is a consequence of poorer reading experiences and not the root...
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.