New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Crohn's disease not exempt from racial disparities
A study published recently in the IBD Journal found significant differences in hospital readmissions, medication usage, and both medical and surgical complications of children with...
Help by adding tags...
Crohn's disease: management | Guidance and guidelines | NICE
- We checked this guideline and decided that it should be updated at this time. For details, see the update decision and the process for deciding if an update is needed. Details of the update will be...
How to Approach Medical and Surgical Finals
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.
- Spectrum of antimicrobials