New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Many chronic kidney disease patients 'should take statins'
A comparison of two sets of cholesterol management guidelines indicates that the majority of chronic kidney disease patients are recommended to take cholesterol-lowering medicines.
Help by adding tags...
Chronic Kidney Disease (Chronic Renal Failure)
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.
Acute Kidney Injury AKI Acute kidney failure, renal failure. Patient | Patient
- acute renal failure' (ARF); Acute kidney injury (AKI) or acute kidney failure information available. Treat acute kidney injury AKI and problems with kidney functions and renal issues
Chronic kidney Disease ?
- Got any good methods of categorising /remembering causes and investigation findings?
Physiology of Lipoproteins Cholesterol
- http://armandoh.org/ https://www.facebook.com/ArmandoHasudungan Support me: http://www.patreon.com/armando Instagram: http://instagram.com/armandohasudungan ...
Chronic kidney disease from a patient perspective
- The symptoms of kidney disease don’t show up until you’ve lost most of your kidney function.