New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Pharmacists misrepresented in newsletter articles over homeopathy report, Australia
A recent headline in medical newsletters stating...
Help by adding tags...
NHMRC releases statement and advice on homeopathy, Australia
- The National Health and Medical Research Council today released a statement concluding that there is no good quality evidence to support the claim that homeopathy is effective in treating...
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more
Recommendation for greater pharmacist role in mental health welcomed, Australia
- A recommendation made in the Report of the National Review of Mental Health that incentives be introduced to include pharmacists as key members of the mental healthcare team have been welcomed...
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.