New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
HPV vaccination not linked with risky sexual behavior among teenage girls
Sexual behavior of teenage girls does not appear to be affected by routine human papilloma virus vaccination, according to a large study published in CMAJ.
Help by adding tags...
Needle stick-injured Ebola doctor free of virus after vaccination
- Postexposure injection for a single aid-working doctor's case suggests promise, so fast-tracking development of Ebola vaccines proven in animals 'is a matter of utmost urgency.'
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
Vaccination against H5N1 flu virus generates broadly reactive antibodies
- Vaccine researchers have developed a strategy aimed at generating broadly cross-reactive antibodies against the influenza virus: embrace the unfamiliar.
Positive results for BiondVax in a study demonstrating the effectiveness of the vaccination against a new class of deadly bird flu viruses
- BiondVax Pharmaceuticals Ltd, developer of a universal flu vaccine, has announced successful completion of studies in mice that validated the effectiveness of the company's vaccine against an...
HPV vaccination 'does not promote unsafe sex or increase STIs'
- New research into the prevalence of sexually transmitted infections also suggests that vaccination for the human papillomavirus is unlikely to promote unsafe sex.
Clinical Guidance for Smallpox Vaccine Use in a Postevent Vaccination Program
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...