New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
HPV vaccination 'does not promote unsafe sex or increase STIs'
New research into the prevalence of sexually transmitted infections also suggests that vaccination for the human papillomavirus is unlikely to promote unsafe sex.
Help by adding tags...
HPV vaccination not associated with increased risk of multiple sclerosis
- Although some reports have suggested a link between human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccination and development of multiple sclerosis or other demyelinating diseases (a group of central nervous...
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
HPV vaccination not linked with risky sexual behavior among teenage girls
- Sexual behavior of teenage girls does not appear to be affected by routine human papilloma virus vaccination, according to a large study published in CMAJ.
Clinical Guidance for Smallpox Vaccine Use in a Postevent Vaccination Program
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
How to Approach Medical and Surgical Finals
- Spectrum of antimicrobials