New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Thinking positively: A new way to deliver medicine into cells
Just as a scientist dressed in a lab coat and goggles might get stuck behind the velvet rope at a trendy bar, many otherwise good drugs can't get inside cells if they don't look the part.
Help by adding tags...
Thinking Medicine - welcome!
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
How effective is the stethoscope at eliciting pathology?
- I have been thinking for a while, most tests in medicine have a sensitivity and specificity when related to pathology. How does this relate to examination findings and especially those done with th...
What does getting into Maxillofacial Surgery involve?
- I am thinking of pursuing a career in maxillofacial surgery - if anyone has gone down this route, can you give me some indication of the competitiveness of actually applying. I have been looking in...
RE-WARM (Really Easy WAys to Remember Medicine): HIV Antiretroviral Drugs
- The best way to remember heaps of information is by association. This is a collection of stories/mnemonics/pictures created by medics to help remember majorly boring stuff.
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!