New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Genetic safety switches could help curb potential bioterror risks
The potential threat of bioterrorism using man-made biological organisms could be reduced, thanks to a new method developed by scientists.
Help by adding tags...
Taking a longer term view of cardiovascular risk: the causal exposure paradigm
- Allan D Sniderman and colleagues argue that many people already have advanced arterial damage when they are identified to be at high risk of a cardiovascular event and that a better approach would ...
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
Risk of GI bleeding associated with oral anticoagulants
- Determining the real world safety of dabigatran or rivaroxaban compared with warfarin in terms of GI bleeding.
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.