New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Beta secretase inhibitors to treat Alzheimer's disease
A note of caution from a new study in Biological PsychiatryWith each new amyloid-targeting treatment for Alzheimer's disease that has been developed, there has...
Help by adding tags...
- An overview of Alzheimer's Disease
Immune System Flowchart
- This has been designed to show how the different components of the immune system develop individually and work together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent way to demonstrate this an...
Can caffeine be used to treat or prevent Alzheimer's disease?
- The proposed link between caffeine and reductions in the beta amyloid plaque accumulation characteristic of Alzheimer's disease (AD) suggest a possible role for caffeine in AD treatment.
Laying siege to beta-amyloid, the key protein in Alzheimer's disease
- The peptide - a small protein - beta-amyloid is strongly associated with Alzheimer's disease; however, researchers are still looking for unequivocal proof that this peptide is the causal agent...
Bacteria Mind Map
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.