New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
NTU scientists discover new treatment for dementia
New brain cells can be formed through deep brain stimulation, improving memory retentionPushing new frontiers in dementia research, Nanyang Technological University...
Help by adding tags...
Dementia: Five priorities - BBC News
- Five research areas which could transform the treatment of dementia.
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
Drug restores brain function and memory in early Alzheimer's disease
- A novel therapeutic approach for an existing drug reverses a condition in elderly patients who are at high risk for dementia due to Alzheimer's disease, researchers at Johns Hopkins University...
Potential treatment for Huntington's disease suggested by animal study
- By adjusting the levels of a key signaling protein, researchers improved motor function and brain abnormalities in experimental animals with a form of Huntington's disease, a severe...
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.