New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Drug discovery gives hope to halting progression of Alzheimer's disease
A drug used to treat stroke victims could help stop the progression of Alzheimer's disease according to new research.
Help by adding tags...
- An overview of Alzheimer's Disease
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more
Experts criticise 'inaccurate' view that B Vitamins have no role in Alzheimer's disease prevention
- Patients in the very early stages of dementia could miss out on a potentially effective treatment after misleading research was published last year, say medical experts.
Immune System Flowchart
- This has been designed to show how the different components of the immune system develop individually and work together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent way to demonstrate this an...
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)
Endocrine System Chart
- Useful chart explaining glands and hormones!