New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
QUICK OBGYN: Contraindications to External Cephalic Version (ECV)
Prepare for USMLE,UK,CANADIAN,AUSTRALIAN, NURSING & OTHER MEDICAL BOARD examinations around the globe with us.Understand the basics, concepts and how to answ...
Help by adding tags...
Pre surgery preparation for diabetic pregnant woman for Elective Caesarean section
- Prepare for USMLE,UK,CANADIAN,AUSTRALIAN, NURSING & OTHER MEDICAL BOARD examinations around the globe with us.Understand the basics, concepts and how to answ...
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!
Inducing labor at full term not associated with higher C-section rates
- As cesarean section rates continue to climb in the United States, researchers are looking to understand the factors that might contribute.
Perimortem Cesarean Section in the Emergency Department
- Guest post by Greg Press The second perimortem C-section of my career happened last week. The
Episiotomy: techniques and indications.
Planned Parenthood accuses anti-abortion group of “corporate espionage” for promoting misleading video
- The Planned Parenthood Federation of America this week warned that an undercover video edited to suggest wrongly that the group sold fetal body parts for profit may be the first of many, as the gro...
Planned caesarean section for term breech delivery | Cochrane
- Babies are usually born head first. If the baby is in another position the birth may be complicated. In a ‘breech presentation’ the unborn baby is bottom-down instead of head-down. Babies born bott...