New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Mitral Valve Stenosis Explained Clearly
Understand mitral valve stenosis and regurgitation with this clear explanation by Dr. Roger Seheult. Includes discussion on the signs and symptoms, diagnosis...
Help by adding tags...
- Tutorial summarising Mitral stenosis
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
Animated Mitral Stenosis Murmur
- Mitral Valve Stenosis Mumur with Opening Snap
VirtualMedStudent.com || Parkinson's Disease
- This page describes the pathology, clinical signs and symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment of Parkinson's disease.
Developmental Milestones Lecture
- A quick run through the developmental milestones of children, how to assess them, and diagnosis of delay.
Diagnose on Sight: Painful Scrotal Swelling
- Diagnose on Sight: A case of painful scrotal swelling from Fournier's gangrene. A visual diagnosis series.
Adrenal Crisis in the ED - emdocs
- A summary on the etiologies of adrenal insufficiency and crisis, with pearls and pitfalls in diagnosis and management.