New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Sleep Apnea - Central & Obstructive Sleep Apnea
http://usmlefasttrack.com/?p=6060 Sleep, Apnea, -, Central, &, Obstructive, Sleep, Apnea, Findings, symptoms, findings, causes, mnemonics, review, what is, v...
Help by adding tags...
Heavy snoring, sleep apnea linked to earlier cognitive decline
- People who snore heavily or who have sleep apnea may experience earlier cognitive decline, a new study finds, but this decline could be reversed with CPAP.
Nephritic vs Nephrotic Glomerular Diseases
Study shows CPAP use for sleep apnea does not negatively impact sexual quality of life
- Patients who use a continuous positive airway pressure (CPAP) device to treat obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) often believe that it makes them less sexually attractive, according to researchers...
Treating Sleep Apnea May Help Those With Heart Rhythm Disorder - MedicineNet
- People with both atrial fibrillation and obstructive sleep apnea are less likely to have a recurrence of the heart rhythm disorder if they use continuous positive airway pressure (CPAP) therapy, a...
Heartbeat problem less likely when sleep apnea is treated
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.