New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Asthma Drugs - Antileukotrines (Montelukast, Zafirlukast & Zileuton)
http://usmlefasttrack.com/?p=6083 Asthma, Drugs, -, Antileukotrines, (Montelukast,, Zafirlukast, &, Zileuton), Findings, symptoms, findings, causes, mnemonic...
Help by adding tags...
Asthma Guide for Management
- By: Mohammed K. Abo Jalanbo, Intern Doctor, IUG School of Medicine
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
- Histamine H1-receptor antagonists These are not used in the management of respiratory conditions. They are mostly effective against mast cell activated inflammatory reactions. In asthma, mast cells...
- Inhaled corticosteroids These are used for their anti-inflammatory effects in asthma. They are very effective in asthma, but are of limited use in COPD. Mechanism If you want lots of info on ste...
Asthma Explained Clearly 2of2
- Understand asthma with this clear explanation by Dr. Roger Seheult.
- https://www.facebook.com/ArmandoHasudungan Support me: http://www.patreon.com/armando Instagram: http://instagram.com/armandohasudungan Twitter: https://twit...
Asthma Drugs - Omalizumab
- http://usmlefasttrack.com/?p=6084 Asthma, Drugs, -, Omalizumab, Findings, symptoms, findings, causes, mnemonics, review, what is, video, study, Rapid Review,...