New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Acute Pancreatitis: Medicine vs Surgery with Dr. Roberts
Dr. Jason Roberts is an Assistant Professor of Medicine and the Director of Endoscopy in the Department of Gastroenterology at the University of Louisville. ...
Help by adding tags...
Medicine notes: Surgery: Approach to Head & Neck Lumps
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
Acute Pancreatitis: Medicine vs Surgery with Dr. Roberts - YouTube
- Dr. Jason Roberts is an Assistant Professor of Medicine and the Director of Endoscopy in the Department of Gastroenterology at the University of Louisville. ...
Common drug is re-engineered to improve surgery outcomes
- Turning drug into a nitric oxide generator could keep blood vessels healthy during surgeryA Northwestern University research team potentially has found a safer way to...
Brooke Army Medical Center performs first robot-aided pediatric surgery
- A 2-year-old boy has a shot at a better quality of life, thanks to a robot and a few skilled surgeons at Brooke Army Medical Center.
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…