New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
The Basics of Immunotherapy with Dr. Lee
Dr. Gerald Lee is an Assistant Professor on faculty at the University of Louisville. He is the Division Chief of both the adult and pediatrics department of ...
Help by adding tags...
Excitable Cells: Revision Notes
- Revision notes from First Year at The University of Manchester Faculty of Life Sciences.
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...
Somatosensation: Revision Notes
- Notes from Kandel, E. et al. (2000) and a Second Year University of Manchester lecture series at The Faculty of Life Sciences. Please let me know if there are any issues with copyright and I'll rem...
Immunotherapy and Cancer Diagram
- Source: http://biotechstrategyblog.com/2015/04/reflections-on-aacr-2015-cancer-immunotherapy-data.html/
'Astonishing': Tumor Gone After One Dose of Immunotherapy
- Combination immunotherapy has had great success in clinical trials, including this remarkable response.
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...