New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Therapies for Diabetes with Dr. Villafuerte
Dr. Betty Villafuerte is an Associate Professor at the University of Louisville. In this lecture, she covers the basics of diabetes treatments including oral...
Help by adding tags...
- Video produced by St Georges University outlining the respiratory examination.
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!
Expert Round Table on Bulky Unresectable Stage IIIB NSCLC and the Outer Limits of Curative Intent (audio)
- <p <p>Case discussion with Drs. George Blumenschein of MD Anderson and Walter Curran of Emory University, reviewing concerns about risks of aggressive treatment of bulky locally advanced NSCLC an...
Therapies for Diabetes with Dr. Villafuerte - YouTube
- Dr. Betty Villafuerte is an Associate Professor at the University of Louisville. In this lecture, she covers the basics of diabetes treatments including oral...
Potential treatment for lupus with more natural compounds that have fewer side effects
- New findings by a biomedical engineer and his team at the University of Houston (UH) raise hope for a new class of drugs to treat lupus that may not include the long list of adverse risks and...
Ron Burgundy at McMaster Univesity?
- Rumours were that Ron Burgundy had brought all his classiness to McMaster University last week to give Regional Emergency Medicine rounds. These rumours were not true, it was Ken Milne sporting a M...
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...