New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
In this video podcast Mr Alaistair Pace demonstrates an effective technique for examination of the hands. Further video podcasts can be found at www.surgeryandmedicine.com
Help by adding tags...
- In this video Mr Alaistair Pace demonstrates an effective technique for the examination of the elbow joint. Morecontent can be found on www.surgeryandmedicine.com
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!
Right Hand, Left Hand - The Naked Scientists
- Naked Scientists - 1st Apr 2014 - Right Hand, Left Hand
Powered Glove Turbocharges Weak, Poorly Working Hands (VIDEO) |
- A lot of people suffer from debilitating conditions that render their hands practically useless. Now a Harvard engineering team has come up with a smart po
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!