New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Ebola remains an international health emergency, WHO warns
Despite a significant fall in cases of Ebola virus disease in west Africa the outbreak remains a public health emergency of international concern, the World Health Organization has said.
Help by adding tags...
WHO | WHO statement on the meeting of the International Health Regulations Emergency Committee concerning the international spread of wild poliovirus
- It was the unanimous view of the Committee that the conditions for a Public Health Emergency of International Concern (PHEIC) have been met.
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more
WHO | Statement on the 4th meeting of the IHR Emergency Committee regarding the 2014 Ebola outbreak in West Africa
- The 4th meeting of IHR Emergency Committee was convened to review, in accordance with IHR provisions, whether the event continued to constitute a Public Health Emergency of International Concern.
WHO | Statement on the 5th meeting of the IHR Emergency Committee regarding the Ebola outbreak in West Africa
- The 5th meeting of the Emergency Committee convened by the WHO Director-General under the International Health Regulations (IHR) 2005 regarding the Ebola virus disease (EVD, or “Ebola”) outbreak in...
September 11 leaves legacy of chronic ill health among US emergency medical workers
- The September 11 attacks on the World Trade Center in 2001 have left a legacy of chronic ill health among emergency medical workers who attended the scene, a study reported in Occupational and Envi...
G7 leaders are urged to commit to health emergency response
- The leaders of the world’s seven richest nations have been warned that the world is no better prepared to respond to the Ebola virus than it was a year ago.
WHO | Statement on the 6th meeting of the IHR Emergency Committee regarding the Ebola outbreak in West Africa
- The Director-General declared that the 2014-2015 Ebola outbreak in these West African countries continues to constitute a Public Health Emergency of International Concern.