New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Expedition Medicine: First Steps up Kilimanjaro - Adventure Medic
Tom Yeoman / Breaking into expedition medicine: finding a job, courses, kit and taking the first steps up Mount Kilimanjaro with Action Challenge
Help by adding tags...
Medcomic | The Most Entertaining Way to Study Medicine
- Medcomic’s mission is to channel the creativity of cartoons into the field of medical education to make learning medical concepts easy, entertaining, and fun. The combination of art and humor found...
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more
Reader Poll: Are You Making Your Own Quiet Change in Medicine?
- A new documentary on revolutionary ways to practice medicine in America today aired on PBS earlier this month.
Big Data: Can Medicine Learn From Amazon and Netflix?
- Euan Ashley, self-described geek-turned-cardiologist, discusses how big data can help you practice smarter medicine.
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
Immune System Flowchart
- This has been designed to show how the different components of the immune system develop individually and work together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent way to demonstrate this an...
ANS Drugs - Mind Map