New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
NICE Evidence Search
Authoritative evidence-based information from hundreds of trustworthy sources for health and social care
Help by adding tags...
- Creemos firmemente que la medicina es arte y ciencia y que por ello nuestro actuar médico debe estar fundamentado en el conocimiento actual lejos de dogmas o...
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.
Further WIRED Health speakers announced
- Two final main stage speakers at WIRED HEALTH are announced today. Those joining the names already confirmed are:Jaan Tallinn, founding engineer of Skype and...
Increase seen in data breaches of health information
- Between 2010 and 2013, data breaches of protected health information reported by HIPAA-covered entities increased and involved approximately 29 million records, with most data breaches...
Immune System Flowchart
- When originally learning about the immune system I struggled to understand how the different components developed individually and worked together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent...
How to Approach Medical and Surgical Finals
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
- Spectrum of antimicrobials