New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
UK funding for stroke and dementia research still too low, study says
Sums spent on conditions bear little relation to their costs to health services, as compared with cancer or heart disease, say researchers
Help by adding tags...
Mental practice and physical therapy effective treatment for stroke, research shows
- A combination of mental practice and physical therapy is an effective treatment for people recovering from a stroke, according to researchers at Georgia State University.
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more
- Spectrum of antimicrobials