New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
A month in the life of people with dementia, Victoria Derbyshire - BBC Two
Three people with dementia film their lives over a month
Help by adding tags...
Psychiatry Lecture: Dementia
- A presentation on ‘Dementia’ that systematically goes through the following: 1. Definition 2. Description of features 3. Behavioural and Psychological Sympto...
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...
Change in Humor May Be Early Sign of Dementia
- An altered sense of humor -- switching away from subtle comedy to obvious simple jokes or laughing at inappropriate situations -- could be an early sign of dementia, a new study suggests.
Nephritic vs Nephrotic Glomerular Diseases
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.