New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Treatment for fascitis plantar?
What are your recomendations?
on Friday 29th November 2013
Help by adding tags...
Ligaments and Tendons of the Foot
- Dr. Fabian explaining the ligaments and tendons of the foot
How to Approach Medical and Surgical Finals
Amputation pain 'still a challenge' for medics - BBC News
- In the century since World War One, doctors still haven't worked out how to treat the pain commonly felt after a limb is removed.
Management of soft tissue defects of the foot
- A 57 year old man presented to his general practitioner with a pigmented lesion on the heel of his left foot. He had not previously sought medical advice about the lesion but had recently become wo...
Foot Injuries in the Emergency Department - emdocs
- Detailed guide to foot injuries in the emergency department
Rocker Bottom foot in newborn
- Rocker bottom foot, also known as congenital vertical talus, is an anomaly of the foot. It is characterized by a prominent calcaneus (heel bone) and a convex...
Surgical Approaches for Resection of Acoustic Neuromas
- The internal auditory canal can be accessed through different surgical approaches based on different trajectories. This article describes the progressive widening of the posterior trajectory that b...
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.