New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Male Pelvic Floor
Useful simple description of the male pelvic floor. The website itself, is based around massage and other alternative therapies.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Teres Minor Muscle - Origin, Insertion, Innervation & Action - Human Anatomy | Kenhub
- Find more videos at: https://www.kenhub.com Subscribe to our YouTube channel: http://bit.ly/VOEG2I The teres minor muscle is one of the muscles of the rotato...
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.
Human Anatomy - Thorax
- The following page will allow you to adopt a systematic approach of describing the anatomical position of a neck mass:
Duke Anatomy - Lab 22: Retropharyngeal space
- In the last lab you examined many of the structures on the anterior surface of the neck, and looked briefly at the retropharyngeal space and its contents while moving them aside, but you have no...
Instant Anatomy - Head and Neck
- Navigate through the Head and Neck by the by type of body part you are looking for. Instant anatomy is a specialised web site for you to learn all about human anatomy of the body with diagrams, pod...
- The thyroid gland is a highly vascularized organ located anteriorly in the neck, deep to the platysma, sternothyroid and sternohyoid muscles, and extending from the 5th cervical (C5) to the 1s...