New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Starch Fermentation In the Digestive Tract
Video was part of 2014 Summer Scholarship Project with CSIRO called "The Hungry Microbiome" For more visit: http://www.csiro.au/hungrymicrobiome/ https://www...
Help by adding tags...
Blood supply and venous drainage of the gastro-intestinal tract and liver
- This is a short audio-visual presentation on the vascular anatomy of the GI tract
Bacteria Mind Map
Histology within the GI Tract
- A whistlestop SDL of histology and some pathology of the GI tract.
Gut reaction: book celebrating digestive tract becomes German bestseller
- Giulia Enders' debut book, whose title translates as Charming Bowels, has sold 200,000 copies in her native Germany
- Even though the liver is separate from the GI tract, it is critical for nutrient digestion, metabolism, storage, and detoxification. Learn how the liver help...
Meet the Gastrointestinal Tract!
- Who are we, really, at our deepest, most inner core? What are the different structures of the GI tract? What are their functions? By Raja Narayan. More free ...
Control of the GI Tract
- Understand how the digestive tract has a mind of its own and uses neuronal as well as hormonal signals to breakdown food. By Raja Narayan. More free lessons ...