New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Ebola vaccines based on adenovirus vectors and risk of HIV
Under intense pressure to react, WHO is set to fast track phase II-III evaluation of candidate Ebola virus vaccines based on adenovirus vectors in west and central Africa.1
Help by adding tags...
A risk score for chronic kidney disease can inform choice of HIV medications
- Both traditional and HIV-related risk factors can predict the likelihood of developing chronic kidney disease (CKD), according to a study published in PLOS Medicine.
Nephritic vs Nephrotic Glomerular Diseases
Effective HAART Reduces HBV Risk in Men With HIV
- Treatment that brought HIV viral loads to undetectable levels also prevented additional susceptibility to HBV, but HBV vaccination is still needed.
PrEP Effective in High-risk Group in Three-City Project
- A demonstration project in three major US cities showed more evidence for the effectiveness of preexposure prophylaxis for HIV in high-risk groups.
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.
- Spectrum of antimicrobials